Friday, October 10, 2008

Peter and the Star Catchers

Peter and the Star Catchers is an awesome book! The characters,the setting the plot it was all genius!

If you haven't read this book it's about some boys who unfortunately end up on a ragtag, poorly constructed boatwith a half drunk captain and a mean first mate who gives the orders. After getting on the boat Peter the leader sees a woman and a girl among the men. The girl (Molly) and Peter stare at each other for a short while then introduce each other. As soon as they got talking they had to stop because Peter has to go th his new "room". It's a disgusting room with no beds or even a table or chairs.


After this Molly and Peter have a few more adventures before they arer attacked by a fearsome pirate named Black Stache. Black Stache is the kind of guy that has fun torturing some poor defenseless person.


Anyway after the attack Peter, Molly, and the rest of the guys end up on an island, but luck is definitely not with them. The pirates are also on this island along with a tribe of savages. After almost getting eaten by Mister Grin (if you want to find out who Mister Grin is, read the book!) after meeting beautiful mermaids, the boys (and girl) come out alive. After more odd events Peter ends up staying on the island while the others go home.


That is most of the book except for some things that your just going to ahve to read about. As I it is awesome, so go on read it.
~review by Nora, fifth grade

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome, Nora. Great job. I think it's great that you love to read. Reading can take you places you never thought you'd go. Keep up the good work!!!!

Mrs. Holley(the coolest teacher)

Kellie said...

Excellent review, Nora! This is one of my favorite books too! I can't wait to read the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Nora, you're a sophisticated reader. I was impressed with your review. Sounds like a really interesting book.

Anonymous said...

Great review, Nora. I can tell that you really like to read. I am a bookworm, too. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nora, your review is great. You always did have a way with words. I see you still like pirates. It sounds like a book filled with adventure. Keep us informed of all you are reading.

Anonymous said...

Nora, you make the book come alive with your words! Good job.

Anonymous said...

Great job Nora! Sounds like a very interesting book.

cyndi boggs said...

Nora,
I really enjoyed reading your book review. You did a very good job. I am glad to know that you like reading. I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. Please continue to share your "good reads"with us.

Anonymous said...

Great Job Nora! Sounds like a book written just for you.

Anonymous said...

Your book sounds really good. I might have to read that one!

Anonymous said...

that book sounds really good. it makes me want to read it

Anonymous said...

were did u get that book i will love to read it.

Anonymous said...

nora your book is cool plus you rock i want to see that book .

Anonymous said...

Nora your book sounds so awesome if I read it I would think it sounds much better

Anonymous said...

nra your sounded like a good book. I would love to read it.You have a great reveiw!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nora star catchers sounds so cool I hope I have the time to read it

Anonymous said...

sweet book can't wait to read it

Anonymous said...

Nora I liked your book and I would like to read it!

Anonymous said...

That book is totally Awesome

Anonymous said...

nora, you are aswsome (rock on).
you are a great reader,see you in school

Anonymous said...

nora i would love to read the book

Anonymous said...

noar when you get a chance i would like to read your book.

Anonymous said...

Nora I like how you gave the details.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good book

Anonymous said...

nora peter and the star catcher looks cool i think it would be a great book to put in the fall fesatial well see you later bye nora.

Anonymous said...

that book is cool peter and the star catchers is a really good book you are a cool kid and you can diminstrater.

Anonymous said...

thank you everybody who posted a comment!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book!

Anonymous said...

Great book great Nora I'll read the book sometime!

Anonymous said...

hay nora this book seems good and i might check it out!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i wan;t to read your book

Kaylan said...

Hey Nora,
Loved the book review! Now I really want to read Peter and the Stare Catchers!I hope I'll be able to check it out some time soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Yo nora it's your person sam i just wanted to drop by and say....... 'AWSOME BOOK REPORT!' 'IT ROCKZ!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora you ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWSOME BOOK REVIEW!!!! IT ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nora your book sounds beautiful i might need to read it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sounds like a great book! I'll try to check it out sometime!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book I think I'll check it out sometime!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
The story sounds great.it really makes me want to read it.

Anonymous said...

Nora,

the next time i am in library i'll check it out. i'm sure its a great book! :)

Anonymous said...

YOUR BOOK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nora

this is a great book and love your blog


from ashley and shaniya

Anonymous said...

Ashley said......
good book hope to read it
thats just to cool for me to read
i love fifth grade don't you
it look like a book that has praites in the
is it a sracy book
well talk to you in class about your blog

BYE BYE

Anonymous said...

THAT BOOK SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley said......
THAT BOOK SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!