Monday, October 6, 2008

Aaaaah...Books!

Don't you just love books? I know I do! There's nothing better than curling up with a good book on a crisp Fall day! When I finish reading a good book, my brain says "Aaaaaah!"


  • What is your favorite book?



  • Staff and parents, what was your favorite book as a child?



  • What books would you like to see added to our media center collection?



  • What books are you currently reading that you just cannot put down?



  • What books make you say "Aaaaaah"?
~Mrs. Cotton

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear ms cotton you are a really good librey preson you should work there for ever and ever.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Cotten,

One of my all time favorite series of books is SWEET VALLY KIDS. I have looked and it isn't in the media center. I hope you think about putting this great series in the library.

Anonymous said...

mrs cotton peter and the star catchers when you get it back i;ll get it and be happy. ha ha ha ha bye.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Cotten,

You are the best librarian EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Cotten,

Another book series is ALLIE FINKELS RULES FOR GIRLS. This series is a great one!!

Hope you think about putting it in the library! :)