Friday, September 6, 2013

Esio Trot Review by Sydney

A big thanks to Sydney for her review of this Roald Dahl book! We currently do not have a copy, but I am convinced that we need one for the library, so be on the lookout for Esio Trot in your library in the coming months!



Esio Trot is a very good book! It is about a tortoise named Alfie and his owner Mrs. Silver. Mr. Hoppy, upstairs from Mrs. Silver, loves her dearly but she is too focused on her tortoise, Alfie.

What will Mr. Hoppy have to do to get Mrs. Silver to like him? Read Esio Trot and find out!

Thank you for reading! Hope you like my post on Esio Trot!

7 comments:

Jaiden.,p said...

Nice job Sydney on your book report you rock.

Mrs. Cotton said...

Thanks for your post, Sydney! This sounds like a fun read!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a really cute book! Thanks for telling us about it.

Mrs. Kari

Mrs. Kittinger said...

Great job, Sydney! I've never read this before but your review makes me want to put it on my "To Read" list!

jacob.b said...

Hey nice review hope you will do more!

Aidan B. said...

I LOVE ROALD DAL BOOKS! You did great!

AALIYAH.E said...

NICE.