Monday, September 9, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel

 The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are some of the most popular in our library!  A big thanks to Teighlon H. in Mr. Bauer's class for this quick review of The Third Wheel!


In this Wimpy Kid book, Greg finds out about the Valentine Dance and wants to go, but he doesn't have a date! Will he find a date or will it all go wrong...like always? Read Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel and find out!

I loved this book because it was funny! I hope you like the book!

Teighlon, 4th grade.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great review ~ makes me want to read it to find out what happens.

Mrs. Kari

Mrs. Medonis said...

Great review... You've almost convinced me to read the Wimpy Kid Books, or at least watch the movie!
Mrs. Medonis

Unknown said...

I really want to read this book now to see if he gets a date! Funny books are my favorite books.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Teighlon for the great book review. I can't wait to read it to find out if things go wrong or right!

jacob.b said...

Hey Teighlon love to read that book im a HUGE FAN OF DIARY OF A WIMPY KID hope you do more reviews!

Aidan B. said...

I LOVE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID! You did awesome!

Jayton said...

hey Teighlon it is me Jayton I love that book I hope I can read it some day I help you can finish it good luck

kade and elijah t said...

I hope you keep reading more great books because I think this book is awesome

AALIYAH.E said...

HEY TEIGHLON NICE BOOK REVIEWS.

elijah and kade said...

I REALLY!! like your book!

Zachary Farris said...

Kewl

JaxonB said...

Diary Of a Wimpy Kid is a awesome series. You did a good choice. Awesome Job!

haviye said...

nice book that is a good jod