Monday, September 9, 2013

Animals Underground: Chipmunks.

Cassidy checked out and read a Non-Fiction book from the library called Animals Underground: Chipmunks. She learned all about chipmunk, which are cute furry rodents. Read what she learned and then check this book out for yourself for more chipmunk facts!



Hi, I'm Cassidy, I'm in 5th grade in Mrs. Wyatt's Army! Here are some cool facts about Chipmunks...enjoy!

Did you know that there's only one kind of chipmunk that lives and Asia and the rest live in North America? Seeds and nuts are the chipmunks main foods. Chipmunks have underground chambers and rooms. That is a short summary of the book Animals Underground: Chipmunks.  If you liked it you should consider reading this book! You'll learn about how they live life in the forest while being small and fragile.

Love, 
Cassie 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Cassie! I think this is a book my little girl would like too.

Mrs. Kari

Aaliyah E said...

NICE.KEEP IT UP.

MADDIE.G said...

GREAT JOB CASSIDY

Aidan B. said...

GREAT I want to read this

kendal.w said...

That's sounds like such a good book, I love chipmunks. they're so cute...