Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Robot Dreams

Have you ever read a book that is soooo borning that you can't even finish the first page? I have! Well, have no fear, I can save you! I have a perfect book for you! It's called Robot Dreams by Sarah Varon.

Do you ever get tired of reading long chapter books with too many words? Do you just get tired of words, words, words all the time? Well I have some good news for you! This cool book that is fun to read has no words. It's sad and exciting. After you read the first chapter you want to keep reading and you won't want to stop. It's a great book and I hope you take my advice and read this great book!

It's about a robot that gets separated from his friend. He has many sad and fun adventures. If you want to come along on one then you should read this book!

~submitted by Erika, 5th grade

Be sure to come by the LMC to check out this and other great Graphic Novels!

4 comments:

Mrs. Cotton said...

I LOVE this book too, Erika! Graphic novels are one becoming one of my favorite generes. I think lots of students will want to check Robot Dreams out after reading your post!

Bart and Tanner said...

that book was hulariesley funney we loved how it barley had any words.

amber.L. said...

I WISH I COULDREAD THAT.

Amber.L.

Anonymous said...

I Wish i could read that awsome book








Morgan morris