Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Review by Ashley: Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism


This is one of my favorite books! I like it because it is a mystery book. It's about a little girl named Molly and her dog Petula.

They are staying in Manhattan and do you want to know how much that costs? It costs NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS a night! Also Molly had only $2.96 left to pay for her room.

Oh and Molly wants to learn how to hypnotize people, but, there is someone following her.

This book kind of gets me a little hynotized! This book is the best book that I have ever read. I wish you would check it out at the library. I would love to tell you more, but you have to read it to find out the rest.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!!
~submitted by Ashley, 5th grade

2 comments:

Mrs. Cotton said...

Thanks so much for writing this post, Ashley! Great job...I know how much you love this book!

aSHLEY said...

Ashley Densmore said...
THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO LEAVES ME A COMMENT
THANKS VERY MUCH