Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lost and Found



Lost and found is a fantastic book! Once I started it I couldn’t stop, and if you don’t real like reading long books this book is a short chapter book. Also the author has tons of books out.

I will just tell you one thing in the book; the boys are twins. One's Ray Jay and the other is Jay Ray when one of them go to school they figure out something. They can make a real fun game out of read the book and figure out what they do with that thing. So read the book and you will figure out the thing they make a fun game out of but will it be so fun in the end.

~submitted by Karissa, 5th grade

4 comments:

Mrs. Cotton said...

Andrew Clemets writes great books for kids, Karissa! No Talking is my favorite, but you've made me want to read this one too! Thanks for posting to our blog!

Ashley said...

Ashley said....
great good job alsome

Irelane said...

Cool Book!

matthew howerton said...

your blog made me want to read this book