Friday, August 31, 2012

2012 Kentucky Bluegrass Award Winners

The votes are in and the winners for this year's Kentucky Bluegrass Awards have been announced.

The winners are...

Chalk by Bill Thomson
and

Big Nate: in a Clas by Himself by Lincoln Peirce



Students across the state of Kentucky participated in the voting, meaning these were voted the favorite books of the year by other Kentucky students. The winning books from Pride were Interrupting Chicken by David Ezra Stein and Big Nate: in a Class by Himself.

Check out these and past Bluegrass Award Winners at your Library Media Center!

8 comments:

Cassidy C. said...

Chalk was one of my favorite books. I hope you read it.

Joey C. said...

Chalk was my favorite book and I am glad it won!

Kianna T. said...

Chalk was a really good book.

Ethan Q. said...

Congratulatoins to Big Nate for winning and that book is awesome!

Madison G. said...

chalk is one of my favorite books hope you read it

jaiden P. said...

i love the book chalk and i am glad it won

Bekah G said...

i hope i can read big nate sometime it sounds like a good book

Kendall.w said...

I've never read Big Nate ever. But I think I would love it! I wil be on the search for Big Nate! Also keep on posting!By the way you did a great job!