Monday, December 19, 2011

Toy Society Drops Complete!

On Saturday, December 17, 2011 a small group of teachers, a Toy Society student and her family completed Toy Drops around the downtown area of Madisonville, KY. The Pride Elementary Toy Society hopes that each toy finds a good home and brightens someone's day!  "Finders" are encouraged to visit thetoysociety.blogspot.com to let the Toy Society know they have rescued a toy.








The Toy Society doesn't normally "drop" at a residence, but two of our droppers know the person who lives in this home and we knew this toy would find a good home with them!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys I absolutely love your toys!!! You all really worked hard on them and did a fabulous job! It was like your toys resembled you and I knew exactly whose it was when i saw them last week prior to the drop. I hope you get to hear back from some of their new owners.

Ms. Crouch

Anonymous said...

I found mine!!! It made my day.....It fit me perfectly...got a new cat..and my toy was a cat! It's name was Smarty Cat.